Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines All Day Long

       
I made Randy this Valentines Heart. It has a magnet on the back, so it can stay on the fridge all year long.
And he made me breakfast!
             Bacon and eggs over easy is a good meal, but not a romantic one, so he got me this:

A single long stemmed rose is always more than enough!
Meanwhile, I've painted half the basement, taken off some of the wallpaper in the bedroom, and finally started on my art projects.
A question: what does it mean when all of a sudden, you've been finding dimes every day for a week?
(that was just a random thought)
 
Brodie is still on the look out for Stanley. At least it keeps him occupied. Otherwise, he'd be following me around the house, whining the entire time.
Now, Randy and I are off for a walk and a Timmie's...

No comments: